Over mij

Mijn foto
I'm a Dutch weaver, knitter, spinner, lacemaker and love anything that has to do with fiber and yarn. And of course I like to read books, magazines, newspapers.

dinsdag 16 maart 2010

Filmpje

Het is niet mijn bedoeling dit weblog te gebruiken voor goede doelen. Maar in dit geval maak ik een uitzondering. Ik kreeg de link van een kennis, met het verzoek deze door te sturen aan alle vrouwen die ik ken.
Dit leek me de snelste manier.
De begeleidende tekst was:


Dit hele ziekenhuispersoneel "danst" voor de strijd tegen borstkanker. Als het lukt dit fimpje een miljoen keer te laten lopen dan krijgt het ziekenhuis van de fabrikant van de roze handschoenen een grote donatie voor de behandeling van borstkanker!
Dus... aan alle vrouwen die we kennen :-) doorsturen!
(en bekijk het filmpje!)
It's not my intention to use this weblog for charities etc. But in this case I'll make an exception to my rule. A friend of mine sent me this link, asking me to forward it to all women I know. This seemed the quickest way.
The explanation she sent with the link was:
Everybody working at the hospital 'dances' for the battle against breast cancer. If they succeed in making this film viewed for a million times the firm of the pink gloves will make a big donation to the hospital for treating cancer.
So to all women we know: send the message on!
(And watch the film!)

Geen opmerkingen: