Over mij

Mijn foto
I'm a Dutch weaver, knitter, spinner, lacemaker and love anything that has to do with fiber and yarn. And of course I like to read books, magazines, newspapers.

woensdag 16 januari 2008

Grote schoonmaak

Vandaag heb ik eindelijk de tafel in mijn werkkamer opgeruimd. Door alle drukte de afgelopen weken werd alles, wat ik beneden niet kon gebruiken , op die tafel gedropt. Kantklosjes, met het nodige garen er nog op, belandden in doosjes en bakjes en daarvan stonden er ook al weer een heel aantal. Klosjes en bolletjes garen, patronen, tijdschriften en nog zo het een en ander. Het meeste heeft nu weer een plek gevonden en ik heb weer ruimte om te werken
Today I finally cleared the table in my workshop. Because the last few weeks were so busy everything I couldn't use downstairs was dropped on this table. Lace bobbins, yarn still wound on them, were put in boxes and trays, and of these there were quite a few there already. Balls and bobbins of yarn, patterns, magazines and a few more things. Most has found a home again now and I've some more space to work

Ik maakte nog wel even mijn gekloste kerstengel af. Helaas: hij (zij?) heeft dit jaar de kerstversiering niet mee mogen maken. Volgend jaar dan maar. Morgen weer naar de kantklosschool - iets nieuws opzetten.
I did finish my Christmas angel in bobbin lace today. He (she?) hasn't been finished in time to be a part of this year's decorations. Next time it will be there. Tomorrow is my class at our lacemaking school, where I go every Thursday morning during the winter months. Because I want to start a new project I had to clear my pillow.

Geen opmerkingen: