Over mij

Mijn foto
I'm a Dutch weaver, knitter, spinner, lacemaker and love anything that has to do with fiber and yarn. And of course I like to read books, magazines, newspapers.

donderdag 21 november 2013

Details

Zoals beloofd: details van de olifanten.
Op de foto klikken maakt deze groter

As promised a few close ups of the elephants.
Click on a picture to make it bigger










Om nog voldoende daglicht te hebben was ik een beetje gehaast, dus de foto's zijn niet helemaal naar mijn zin. Hopelijk kunnen jullie nu meer zien.

To have enough daylight I was a little in a hurry, so the pictures are not quite as I would have liked. I hope you can see more now.




1 opmerking:

Sharon zei

Your lace is astonishing. I can't imagine taming 200 bobbins. Thanks for sharing the story of your fall with me. It's nice to know I'm not alone, and it sounds like getting energy back will take some time.