Over mij

Mijn foto
I'm a Dutch weaver, knitter, spinner, lacemaker and love anything that has to do with fiber and yarn. And of course I like to read books, magazines, newspapers.

woensdag 11 februari 2009

Afgemaakte zaken.

De slipsteeksokken zijn af! Ik vind ze weer heel bijzonder.
I finished the slipstitch socks and think they are quite special.
Natuurlijk kon ik de Saartje slofjes niet weerstaan. Van de restjes van Pepijn's grote gravertrui breide ik deze slofjes.
Of course I couldn't resist the Saartjes booties. I knit these out of leftover from Pepijn's big digger sweater.
De derde uit de serie kant zigzags is ook af. Nu kunnen we weer iets anders opzetten. Wat een verschil, met steeds hetzelfde uitgangspunt.
The third of the series of lace zigzags has been finished, too. Such a difference, with the same starting point all the time.
En tenslotte het begin van de fabelachtige zigzagtrui. (nu we toch aan het zigzaggen zijn, nietwaar?) De kleuren zijn nogal heftig, maar toch denk ik, dat het wel aardig wordt.
And finally the beginning of the fabulous zigzag sweater (while we're zigzagging now, we may as well go on, isn't it?) The colours are a bit much, but I think it will be nice.

3 opmerkingen:

Amanda zei

Gosh, I like all I see in this post,. Those booties are so cute! And I do like the lacework. The zig-zag sweater is going to be very impressive.

Elske zei

Die trui wordt niet "aardig"......die gaat helemaal GEWELDIG worden !!!!!

Amanda zei

I have nominated you for a Kreativ Blog Award.